In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. As always, our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control and have also implemented the following additional safety precautions to ensure your health and safety.
* Taking Temperatures of all employees and patients and supplying hand
sanitizer for mandatory use before entering office.
* Requiring employees and patients to wear a mask while in building.
* Continuing our already thorough ADA & MDA approved sterilization and
disinfectant standards and procedures.
* Enhanced PPE- Plastic gowns, shields, KN95 & N95 masks.
* Installed air purifiers in every treatment room.
* Incorporated plexi-glass sneeze guards and social distancing markers
at front desk.
* Limiting reception room to 7 people, so that we can practice 6 feet
of social distancing while waiting.
* Asking only the patient to come into office for appointment.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
Please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms.
Drs. Greenbaum, MacFarland, Timpner & Watkins