We participate with all traditional insurance programs. We will determine your benefits and file all insurance claims for you.
If your insurance allows you to freely choose your own dentist you can come to our office.
PPO Patients: Why you should still choose our office!
Even though we do not participate in PPO's, you can still use your insurance in our office. Many of our patients have chosen this approach for the following reasons:
- Our conservative approach to dentistry means we will not recommend any treatment that is not essential to your long-term dental health.
- If you are having a problem we will always make room for you in our schedule.
- We are open 6 days a week to serve our patients.
- We have specialists on staff or on site which allows almost all your dental needs to be taken care of at one location, usually at a lower cost to you.
- Our office uses only the best and safest materials and American labs which insure that you receive the safest and longest lasting restorations. PPO offices may use much cheaper foreign labs.
- Our fees are below average for our area.
- We will see you on time for your appointments. After all, time is money.
We will work with you to develop a personal plan that will allow you to have the dentistry you need in such a way that it will fit in your budget.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. We also offer outside financing through CareCredit which, in some cases, may allow for interest free financing for up to 2 years. Feel free to ask one of our front desk personnel for more information.